This summer, GROW Counseling is excited to offer a weekly class designed to help adults:
- Learn more effective ways to manage stress.
- Improve relationships with family and friends.
- Learn how to cope with and manage overwhelming emotions.
- Understand more about the ways we think and perceive our circumstances.
- Live a more full and balanced life!
This class will help those currently dealing with issues such as anxiety, depression, social isolation, anger, or difficulty in relationships to find resolution and gain awareness of themselves and how they view the world. It will be a powerful group and will set you up with a toolbox full of skills to equip you for success in your work and relationships. The class will be lead by Ann Sheerin, LAPC.
GROW Counseling – Buckhead office
2964 Peachtree Rd, Suite 760
Atlanta, GA 30305
We are offering 2 course levels to meet various needs:
Full Group Experience
2 hour group
Processing, learning, mindfulness and stress management
$600 for 10 weeks
Mini Summer Primer
1 hour group
Basic principles and an introduction to mindfulness/stress management
$400 for 10 weeks
These prices are being introduced at a special, early registration rate and will go up July 1, so reserve your space today by registering below!